Love and swimming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there :3

4 posters

Go down

Hello there :3 Empty Hello there :3

Post by Gashiyeon Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:14 pm

Hi there. Smile
My name is Alina, I'll turn 18 in 19 days and live in Germany.
I started shipping Makoharu when I first saw them. The anime wasn't even announced but I liked the black and green haired boy together so… yeah. After a while the anime came out and I went crazy...
They are one of my two big OTPs and I have to read tons of fan fictions about them. Every damn night.
I'm still going to school, play the piano and have two cats. Not much to tell. :'D

I'm very happy that you made a forum for makoharu shippers. I don't really have friends who ship them so it would be awesome to talk with you. :3
Nice to meet you all. :> <3
Gashiyeon
Gashiyeon

Back to top Go down

Hello there :3 Empty Re: Hello there :3

Post by Scripting Souls Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:27 pm

Hello Alina! WELCOME TO MAKOHARU LAND! haha 

And isn't it awesome how many fanfictions there are of these boys?! I never shipped a popular pairing before so it's definitely a great surprise, we are really lucky!

And please, feel free to start topics or reply to your heart's content! we are all eager to discuss these two love birds, so you'll definitely find people to talk with here!  Very Happy 

Enjoy your stay!
Scripting Souls
Scripting Souls

Back to top Go down

Post by destinylover611 Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:20 pm

Alina!! Welcome to the forum~~~
Lucky for you and all of us, everyone here is a Makoharu lover!!
Since you have a great knowledge of fanfictions, please don't hesitate to recommend us!!
destinylover611
destinylover611

Back to top Go down

Post by Anco Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:21 pm

Hi Alina! Welcome to the forum!

When I read green-haired and black-haired boy, I thought ah that could be me XD. I felt the same!

Consider this your home and we definitely look forward to discussing MakoHaru with you. Like Scrip said, don't hesitate to join the conversation in the other threads.
Anco
Anco
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum