Love and swimming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come By to Say Hi

3 posters

Go down

Come By to Say Hi Empty Come By to Say Hi

Post by destinylover611 Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:50 pm

Hi everyone!! Welcome to the official Makoharu forum to discuss your hearts out about Makoharu!
This thread will be your chance to introduce yourselves and to meet fellow Makoharu lovers! The more we get to know about each other, the better and close knit this community will become Smile So,don't be shy!

It doesn't have to be a complicated process, just tell us a little about yourself, eg., My name is ___ and..., or just simply saying "hi!"

Without further ado, let's get started!
-----------------------------------------
My name is Rina and I'm from Canada.
I absolutely love this ship from the bottom of my heart and I started shipping them even before the actual anime came out.
Heck, I even went to a convention a month before the anime aired and I bought a Makoharu keychain... it was practically fate!

I'm one of the moderators for this forum so if you have any problems and or questions, please do not hesitate to message me and the other modsVery Happy
destinylover611
destinylover611

Back to top Go down

Come By to Say Hi Empty Re: Come By to Say Hi

Post by Anco Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:44 pm

Haru I was looking all over for you! 

I know you already but it's always nice to greet you properly. I hope we get to enjoy our favorite couple even more on this forum. Looking forward to working with you  Rinrin Laughing  Laughing
Anco
Anco
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Come By to Say Hi Empty Re: Come By to Say Hi

Post by LadyCosmos Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:00 pm

Hello! Call me LC. I live in the US.
Look forward to working together.
LadyCosmos
LadyCosmos

Back to top Go down