Love and swimming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♪♪ Hello minna ♪♪

4 posters

Go down

♪♪ Hello minna ♪♪ Empty ♪♪ Hello minna ♪♪

Post by Miyakuli Mon May 26, 2014 1:11 pm

After all this time I didn"t even introduce myself **shame on me OTL**, so here we go !

My pseudo is Miyakuli but please call me Lola =) I'm french, I'm 21 and I am a music student.
About my hobbies, I watch a LOT of animes and movies, I play piano, I sing until you have enough ^^'''' And I spend my free time on tumblr (what ?! it's a hobby !...well an addiction ok -3-').

About Free!, I wasn't even really excited at the beginning. I just wanted to watch something relaxing because I was watching Snk at the same time and my feelings uuuurgh !.....but at the end, it was worst, Free! made me happy, sad, angry SO I WAS THE SLAVE OF THIS ANIME >A< !!

I fell in love immediately with Makoto, my adorable fictional angel ♥♥ It's thanks to him I opened my blog (I wanted all a world of Mako-chan xp) and that I met all my friends so THANK YOU MAKOTO !

And MakoHaru.....I wanted to ship RinHaru **aaaah don't hit me** because I don't know, I thought them sexy ? XD But the ship captured my heart with the handkerchief scene in ep03 and from this moment, I never stopped to love it, I love them more and more each day and I'm sure the season 2 will make me love them more than I do today. So yeah, it became my 2nd absolute otp, I'm never tired of them <3<3

So it was long, I'm talking too much again ^^''  I already know some of you, but I hope I will meet new adorable makoharu shippers here =) Thank you !
Miyakuli
Miyakuli

Back to top Go down

♪♪ Hello minna ♪♪ Empty Re: ♪♪ Hello minna ♪♪

Post by Anco Mon May 26, 2014 3:02 pm

Lolaaaa! So happy to see you post here finally! Officially, welcome to the forums. Make yourself right at home and don't hesitate to join conversations Smile

You talking about going into the anime thinking about shipping RinHaru but in the end falling for MakoHaru makes me want to make a poll. I wonder how many people went into Free! thinking the same way...
Anco
Anco
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyakuli Mon May 26, 2014 3:16 pm

Yeeeeah I'm so late sorryyy >//<
Thank you for the welcome Anco dear <3<3

I wonder too to see how powerful Makoharu is to change the mind of people XD
Miyakuli
Miyakuli

Back to top Go down

Post by racyue Mon May 26, 2014 5:55 pm

Bienvenue Lola !!!
I didn't know you wanted to ship Rinharu ! lol I'm also curious to know how many thought Rinharu would be their fav (or just thinking it would be the main ship maybe), but at the end it was makoharu who won their heart <3
(It was actually also the same for me, I thought I would ship Rinharu first but makoharu was too strong for me and killed me and still keeps on killing me with their precious cuteness and pure love <333)
racyue
racyue

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyakuli Mon May 26, 2014 6:09 pm

Hi hi Rachel !! (^o^)/
Oh I didn't know for you either xp But I think you're right, maybe I wanted to ship it because the rival pairing is often the most important in an anime so I didn't expect MakoHaru at all....but I'm so glad I change my mind (TT^TT)
Miyakuli
Miyakuli

Back to top Go down

Post by racyue Mon May 26, 2014 7:28 pm

Yeah exactly, and I was watching Free! with 2 friends who love rivalry in their ships, so it was like we all expected Rinharu XD (But only me fell completely in love with makoharu ;_; ) I didn't expect makoharu at all, so they struck me with their love even harder than any other ships !
racyue
racyue

Back to top Go down

Post by destinylover611 Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:50 pm

Hello Lola!! Bienvenue!! I think a whole bunch of people were thinking of shipping rinharu but ended up here... At least for me, I sort of charged in without even thinking about shipping because all I could think about is HALF NAKED GAY BOYS AND SWIMMING HELL YA OTL and here we are Smile
destinylover611
destinylover611

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyakuli Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:36 pm

I started the anime just for the half naked guy too XD **perv mood** but when there were the first met between Rin & Haru, it was so damn hot lol but makoharu made me melt so it wins ^^
Thank you Rina (can I call you like that ?) <3<3
Miyakuli
Miyakuli

Back to top Go down

Post by destinylover611 Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:52 am

Of course you can call me Rina Very Happy
You mentioned Makoharu being your 2nd all time OTP? What is the #1 that captured your heart? and soul?
destinylover611
destinylover611

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyakuli Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:32 am

It's KuroFai from tsubasa reservoir chronicle >///< !! and Clamp let soooo many clues about their relationship, it's so obvious they're soulmates. Makoharu reminds me of KuroFai a little : opposites characters but complements, they can understand each other without words, they risk their life for the other...(and Fai and Makoto have the lovely smile for their husband >w< !!)
Miyakuli
Miyakuli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum