Love and swimming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone!

3 posters

Go down

Hello everyone! Empty Hello everyone!

Post by LadyCosmos Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:28 pm

Hello, MakoHaru fans.

Please call me LC.  I'm on the older side of the fan spectrum - 30 years + - and live in the US.

I was out of fandom for quite a while due to work and personal situations but Free! hooked me back in madly.  MakoHaru grew on me like a weed and now I love it dearly.  I write in my spare time and love debating and discussing ideas with people.  So please feel free to message me about anything!

I might be hard to catch online for awhile because my schedule is in constant flux right now and my husband and I are transferring and moving this summer (we're in the military).  I'll do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

I'm one of your moderators so please utilize me if you have any concerns or issues.
LadyCosmos
LadyCosmos

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! Empty Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Anco Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:56 pm

LC!!! Nice to have you here with us! I know you're extremely busy so it's really great that you decided to join us and share your love for MakoHaru.

I'm really looking forward to working with you and the other members on this forum. *gives you a cookie*.
Anco
Anco
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by destinylover611 Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:17 pm

I think I'm the youngest here... I was actually feeling pretty old recently when I finally realized I was turning twenty.. but I come here and.. back to the beginning OTL
Please don't bully me too much \ >_< /
BUT ANYWAYS HELLO Smile
destinylover611
destinylover611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum