Love and swimming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Additional FAQ

Go down

Additional FAQ Empty Additional FAQ

Post by Anco Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:11 pm

You need help navigating or using the features on the forum? First, check the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at the top. It should help you settle on the forum just fine. This section is just meant to provide additional help.

Is there any requirements after the registration process is done?

Besides reading and adhering to the rules? None really. Although we want to know more about our members. So please use the introduction section to tell us more about you. It would be a nice thing to do before you start posting.

How do I go about setting my avatar/signature?

First, know that the maximum size for an avatar of 150 x 200 px and the maximum for the Signature is 500 x 300 px.

Right under the forum banner, you'll see the Profile button. Once you click on it, you'll be in the edit profile window. There will be tabs in there.
For avatars: go to Profile > Avatar > chose which way you want to upload your avatar.
For signature: go to Profile > Signature. In the edit signature, hover over the icons on top until you find the upload your image or insert your image. You will be able to upload your signature there.

I have a problem. It's my first time making/quoting a post and I can't see what I'm writing. The message box looks empty. What's going on?

No worries. It simply means that you have the switch editor mode on.
The switch editor mode is the very last icon above your message box, the one looking like a list. Once you deselect it, you will be able to see your post clearly then.

We will update this thread as problems and solutions arise. Meanwhile if you have anymore questions, want to make a suggestion, noticed anything wrong or feel like you can help on particular issues, post them in this section. Always make sure that the answer isn't in the FAQ before posting.
Anco
Anco
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum